In lieu of copying out my somewhat lengthy CV at this point, I thought I would mention a couple of art-related things I have done over the years:
- I hold a Masters Degree in English Literature with a thesis on Robinson Jeffers and tutor, edit and work in film for a living.
- I have run a range of reading series including Placebo, 44th Avenue Troubadour and The Living & The Dead
- I play bass, sing and write songs for bands, the latest being Grieve. I also wrote five songs for an eco-musical called Awakening the Green Man.
- I appear in exhibits as an art model, photographer and multi-media creator with such artists as Paul Saturley, James Picard, Sydney Lancaster and Karen Moe.
- I once acted in two one-woman theatrical productions within Circe & Cougars (Vancouver)and Double Baby (New York).
- I have undertaken seven cross-Canada reading tours and two shorter band tours.